VaikhariUSA Titanium Burnt 10mm Honda Lock Washer Bolt.
We all love nice and clean engine bays. Dress up bolts have become all the rave in recent years. Majority of them being replacement metric bolts with torx or allen head. While they look extremely beautiful, for those of us who have memorized the Honda factory bolt locations and sizes, relearning what tools to use when working on your car can make you a bit cross eyed. Years and years of grabbing your natural instinct of a 10mm socket, you now have to remember to grab a 4mm allen bit instead. Well Vaikhari USA have recreated the original Honda Factory 10mm hex heads in burnt Titanium. These bolts change the look of our engine bay while keeping the familiarity of all the original factory bolt sizes.
- These can be used in variety of ways to help enhance your engine bay, used as License plate bolts, Cooling plates, Radiator stays, Engine covers etc.
- Direct Replacement for Honda bolt Part # 93405-06016-04, 93404-06016-04, 90146-SA7-000, 90108-SF1-000
- M6 Bolts are manufactured from Grade 5 titanium to ensure highest quality and strength
- This bolt design features a double washer with locking 10mm hex head
- 3 Times lighter than original Steel Honda Bolt
- Thread pitch M6x1.0 - 16mm length
- Each kit includes two (2) VaikhariUSA Titanium 10mm Bolts
- Sold in pairs (2) or ten (10) bolts kit