The Kraftwerks Supercharger System fitting the 2006 to 2009 Honda S2000 delivers large, reliable power on-demand with zero boost lag.
Harnessing the same proven frictional planetary-driven supercharger design found in all Kraftwerks systems, substantial power gains are achieved throughout the entire power band. More power when you need it at any given RPM. Additionally, thanks to a linear power curve and predictable power delivery, ease of drivability is maintained.
The included C38-81 supercharger unit delivers instant throttle response with no boost lag or spiking/surging that is commonly found in turbochargers. Its unique design also runs cooler and more efficiently than traditional forced induction methods. This results in lower intake air temperatures, a cooler air charge, and reduced risk of detonation.
Additionally, the supercharger unit contains an internal dual-action oil pump which moves oil through its own separate oil system. The external supercharger oil cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures while the included air-to-air intercooler further reduces boost charge temperatures for optimal performance.
Reliablity and maintainability are improved with this kits reconfigured drive system. The cog drive of previous generation kits has been replaced and updated to harness a serpentine belt. The new serpentine drive includes an automatic tensioner which allows easier maintenance and replacement when necessary.
All of these features together deliver increased reliablity and efficiency, reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, lower operating temperatures, plus power gains of 60% or more depending on supporting modifications. Perfect for your daily driven street car or full racecar build!
- 400 wheel horsepower & 280 lb-ft of torque with Skunk2 Header and Exhaust
- Proven Rotrex C38-81 Supercharger w/ 90mm Pulley
- Serpentine Belt System w/ Automatic Tensioner
- 4 Grams Performance & Design 1,000cc Injectors
- Plug & Play Injector Connectors
- Grams Performance & Design 320lph High Flow Fuel Pump
- Front Mount Intercooler (24 x 12 x 3 inch)
- Aluminum Intercooler Piping
- Supercharger Oil Cooler
- High-Quality CNC-Machined Brackets and Idler Pulley
- High-Quality Fasteners and Hardware
- Recirculating Bypass Valve
- Retains Factory A/C and Accessories
- Simple Bolt-On Installation - No cutting, Drilling, or Welding
* Upgraded Clutch Recommended
*RECOMMENDED BELT TENSION:
NEW BELT (Hz) Min: 260, Max: 275
BELT (Hz) Min: 215, Max: 230