Denso Remanufactured Alternators
Denso alternators are not only original equipment on many of the world's top production cars; they are a favorite in motorsports as well, where their light weight, high-efficiency, and durability make them the natural choice. Denso remanufactured alternators go through a grueling process; stators and rectifiers are tested to 300 V, while rotors are submitted to 600 V, to ensure reliable performance. Rotor slip rings are buffed to an 8 micron surface finish, with run out limited to 20 microns, minimizing brush wear and abrasion. Bearings are validated to OE standards and loaded with premium OE-specification lubricants.
Offered in wide range of amp ratings for hundreds of specific vehicle applications, all alternators meet Denso's rigorous First Time Fit standards. Contemporary vehicles employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners.
Additional features of Denso remanufactured alternators include:
* Meet or exceed all manufacturer standards, and provide years of reliable service
* First Time Fit provides perfect mounting with no belt/pulley alignment issues
* Housings re-tapped and damage-checked for heat warping, corrosion, or improper surface alignment
* Voltage regulators 100 percent tested to OE standards
* All hardware stripped and replated
* Premium cores and precise OE-assembly benchmarks
* Designed to meet grueling heat and electrical requirements
* OE-quality fit and appearance
* Full compatibility with sensitive electronics systems