In order to promote the exhaust heat of the radiator core, an outlet duct with the optimum shape is installed at the optimum position. A structure that takes in air from the left and right NACA ducts and exits from the outlet duct at the base of the A pillar. This promotes the discharge of hot air in the E / G room and aims to further improve the cooling effect. By installing a duct, the layout of the inner rib (back bone) will be reviewed and the strength will be increased. A rain cover is standard equipment on the outlet duct.
- Arising-I Vented Cooling Hood
- Lightweight construction reduces weight vs OEM Hood
- Additional vents & large heat extraction duct improves cooling
- Functional NACA Ducts
- Aggressive Track-Inspired Styling
- Carbon Fiber Vacuum Infused
- Honda Civic Type-R FK8 2017-2019