The Swift Spec-R Performance Springs for 2018+ Honda Accord are made for the true track enthusiast seeking to improve the overall performance feel of their Accord. Spec-R Springs are engineered with 3 major characteristics:
- Lowered ride height to lower center of gravity and maximize suspension performance, allowing the vehicle to absorb road condition and maximum tire traction.
- Higher spring rate to enhance cornering speed through entry and exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle factory valving settings, meaning the Spec-R use the optimal rate for the OEM shock.
- Reaching the optimal medium for performance and comfort, to improve performance while keeping a comfortable ride.
The Spec R Lowering Springs for the Acord will drop your car 1 inch all around and work with the OEM Magnetic Struts. This means you get a more aggressive ride but can still use all 3 driving modes. Features
- Swift proprietary H5S.TW, same tech used by the 2004 Le Mans Champion
- Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
- Made to work with OE Magnetic Ride struts
- Drops the car 1 inch all around
- Will work with all driving modes
- Guaranteed to never sag
- Made in Japan