Ballade****PRE-Order**** Expected Release April 2021
An oil catch can is essential on a S2000 to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance.
Introducing a newly designed Oil Cap with hose end fitting to connect directly to the catch can! This is larger breathing hose, along with the standard valve cover breather increases the volume to vent out excessive Blow By.
In addition, the catch can itself features an oil baffle internally separating the oil. The use of a K&N filter breather is bolted to the top of the can to catch remaining oil vapor.
Q&A What about the PCV on the valve cover? The PCV valve is very important. It must have vacuum. The one way valve already deters oil from flowing back into the intake manifold, but the use of an additional mini inline catch can would be a great addition to ensure no oil gets past the PCV. As an option, we can also include a mini in line oil separator that installs in between the PCV hose and the intake manifold.
- Dual Flow Oil Cap & Valve Cover Breather lines
- Oil Baffle Internal Separator
- K&N Breather Filter 4 inch by 3 inch
- 6061 Aluminum design & Aluminum fitting hose ends
- Effectively raises the octane & increased performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake system, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions