At around 800HP, your stock throttle bodies become a restriction to the intake system. By enlarging the diameter of the throttle bodies from the stock 60mm (ID) to a massive 73.5mm (ID), we increased the cross sectional area by 50%. This provides much improved power gains – especially over the 1000HP mark.
Maximum Airflow For Your Hungry VR38 Engine
At around 800HP, your stock throttle bodies become a restriction to the intake system. The negative effects of this bottleneck are exacerbated exponentially as power increases from there on. By enlarging the diameter of the throttle bodies from the stock 60mm (ID) to a massive 73.5mm (ID), we increased the cross sectional area by 50%. This provides much improved power gains – especially over the 1000HP mark.
The Largest VR38 Throttle Bodies On The Market
Since we are a true performance automotive manufacturing company, we employ a team of highly qualified engineers – not some idea based on a whim. Our engineering team was given the task of designing the largest, best-performing throttle bodies on the market to feed our Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold and they delivered! Each CNC billet 6061-T6 aluminum housing was specifically designed to provide enough air flow to support up to 2000+HP without issue – implementing enlarged diameter 73.5mm ID bores along with low profile throttle body shafts to minimize restrictions even further.
Uncork your GT-R’s potential, order your Alpha GT-R Big Bore Throttle Bodies Today!
- 73.5mm throttle bodies – the largest on the market
- 22.5% increase in diameter, 50% increase in cross sectional area
- Increased mid-range and top end power
- Does not adversely affect low-end power
- Available with 3″ Vibrant HD Clamp or Standard Flanges
- Online Installation Instructions
- 2009+ Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models (LHD & RHD)
- For proper driveablity these Alpha Big Bore Throttle Bodies are suggested for use with standalone engine management systems only.
- Factory throttle body electronics required from existing stock throttle bodies.