3 Cooling System Upgrades In One Refined Package
The Alpha GT-R Cooling System upgrades the R35 GT-R’s current engine cooling system with a quality, race spec, radiator along with an extremely efficient transmission cooler and an additional in-line engine oil cooler. Simply upgrading one or two of the cooling systems like our competitors simply isn’t enough because all the systems affect each other. By upgrading every portion of the GT-R’s cooling systems, our cooling package is simply the most effective and comprehensive on the market allowing you to stay on track longer and safer than ever before!
The Most Comprehensive Cooling Package Available
The factory radiator is replaced with a larger, Griffin made, dual pass, all-aluminum unit. The dual pass design increases the fluid velocity through the core which promotes greater heat transfer. The Alpha radiator uses all the OEM mounting hardware and has provisions to mount the A/C condenser in the factory location.
Alpha Transmission Cooler:
Another key component is our Laminova, high volume, liquid-to-liquid, transmission cooler. The cylindrical design of the heat exchanger within the cooler maximizes contact area for the transmission fluid through thousands of heat dissipating fins. This design offers 20% more cooling efficiency than a traditional style air to oil cooler used by our competitors.
Alpha Oil Cooler:
Finally, to ensure the oil within your GT-R’s engine maintains its necessary lubricating properties, the Alpha cooling kit addresses the inadequate factory engine oil cooler by adding an additional cooler in series. The new Setrab cooler doubles the frontal area in the system exposed to cool, dense, outside air – drastically reducing oil temperatures prior to it returning to the engine.
Optional Race Cooling Kit:
Our optional race cooling kit adds an additional external transmission oil cooler along with a molded plastic duct to funnel in fresh air. This upgrade is optimal for GT-R owners in climates such as the Middle East or Southern United States and owners who frequently track their GT-R for long periods of time.
Race Cooling System
A Must-Have Upgrade For Modified GT-R Owners
Regardless of what type of performance modifications you have, hard driving or warm climate conditions will cause your GT-R to run hot. You’ll need the Alpha GT-R Cooling System to keep your operating temperatures down, prevent limp mode conditions and eliminate the possibility of catastrophic engine or transmission failure.
Protect your investment, order your Alpha Cooling System today!
Standard System Includes:
- AMS designed, Griffin built dual pass radiator
- Laminova liquid to liquid transmission cooler
- Setrab engine oil cooler with built in windshield wiper reservoir
- Aluminum shroud
- Billet adapter fittings
- Heat shielding on lines and hoses
- All necessary lines, hoses, gaskets, clamps and hardware for a hassle free installation
- Detailed installation instructions
Race Version Includes:
- Additional air to liquid Setrab oil cooler
- Urethane shroud
- Lines and mounting hardware
- The most complete and comprehensive cooling package available
- Upgrades every cooling system on your GT-R
- Dual pass radiator for ultimate efficiency
- Laminova, high volume, liquid-to-liquid, transmission cooler
- Additional engine oil cooler while maintaining a windshield wiper fluid reservoir
- 2 configurations for light or heavy track use
- All components work together to yield maximum results
- OEM fitment and quality components
- Allows you to stay on track longer than ever before