A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene.
• +8 HP / +6 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
• Outflows factory intake by 35%
• High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
• CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
• Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
• Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.