The CT Engineering Cold Air Intake System for the S2000 is designed to pull inlet air from outside the engine compartment to ensure that denser cold air is actually getting to the engine. This design also helps keep intake noise to a minimum. The kits use a foam filter that can be cleaned and reused. Features:
- Cold Air Intake with reusable filter element
- Carbon fiber lid on air box
- Will not ingest water
- Slightly louder than stock
- Air box suppresses noise from filter element
- CARB legal for street use in California
This intake system has very good throttle response and smooth delivery. In addition, because this intake system is made of carbon and black plastic, it does a fantastic job to dissipate heat and keep heat-soak down to a minimum.