An oil catch can is essential on a S2000 to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance.
Introducing our newly designed Ballade Sports S2000 Dual Flow Oil Catch Can kit! This is the first kit to incorporate a dash an10 - 90 degree hose fitting to the oil cap. With this we are able to achieve dual flow crank case breathing. Venting from standard valve cover breather and the oil cap, thus reducing excessive Blow By.
The catch can itself features a baffle internally separating the oil and air. The use of a K&N filter breather is bolted to the top of the catch can for the remaining oil vapor.
Included is a mini inline oil separator that installs in between the PCV hose and the intake manifold. No recirculation of oil into the intake system.
- Dual Flow Oil Cap & Valve Cover Breather lines
- Oil Baffle Internal Separator
- K&N Breather Filter 4 inch by 3 inch
- 6061 Aluminum design & Aluminum fitting hose ends
- Effectively raises the octane & increased performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake system, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Inline mini PCV oil separator included